Friday, April 10, 2015

Happy Trails: A Trailer Park Challenge

Music's playing up and down the block
Mostly Christian, blues, country, folk and southern rock
It's a little piece of paradise way out here in the woods
There's always something going on down in the trailerhood


Sooo, a few days ago I was hanging out in the good ol' Boolprop chatbox and up in conversation came the Trailerpark Challenge. Me being Me and loving any new way to torture my sims decided to try it! 


Now, I could have chosen to create my own neighborhood, or stuck it in classier areas, but I figured that Strangetown was the best place to host my Trailer Park challenge. I did use a crucial piece of CC to give that off the beaten track look. 
Basically it's a default road replacement. 
There is a basic naming scheme that kinda just happened, the kids after the first few are named after country singers.

Main House
Extras:
Go ahead and check the family tree. It's updated each time somebody else is born.

No comments:

Post a Comment