Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Just Another Sim in the Universe: A Legacy. Chapter 1

Shan's back and I'm carrying with me a nifty little legacy using Sims2!

Warning, I didn't remember to set my camera options before taking pics, and then I got bored with trying to clean them up just a tad. I promise to go in and fix the remaining pics best as I can in the next couple days, I just didn't feel like doing anymore today. So Anyways, Enjoy!




 

This is our lovely founder, Ellia Paskano.
Ellia is a Romance Sim who's rolled secondary aspiration is Family.
Ellia is also a Libra who is attracted to redhair and facial hair. She is turned off by stink.


Ellia lives on a beach lot at the edge of Belladonna Cove, hopefully a nice change from the standard townies and playable sims.
Onto the story then?
(BTW the story will be told by Ellia's pov)


I was lucky to get this lot for so cheap. Beachfront property in Belladonna Cove is usually super expensive.
Actually, everything around her is super expensive unlike back home in the desert outside of Strangetown.


It even came with what was a bath house at one point.
I was lucky enough to find a stove and fridge at the Re-Use It Store, as well as the rest of my furniture.


It's not much, but I love it.
Tho, I could do with a double bed as soon as I have the money.
And some more walls. Little hard to be a great romancer when you don't have those!


As soon as the paper arrived, I started searching for my dream job.
I plan to be a Professional Party Guest one day, something not possible back home.

Well, it might have been possible, but I don't think it would be any fun in that backwater town.

Totally only added because the table got aspiration points!
I was kind of surprised, a job in my career track was the first one open.
With nothing else really to be done, I sat down with one of the cook books that I picked up at the used book store. 
I never bothered to learn any of that stuff before I'd left home, mom had always been home, so she always did it.


While I was studying, a big white dog came up to me, wanting to play.


We ended up playing for a bit before the dog decided it was time to go home.


A group of locals showed up at my lot about noon, calling themselves the Belladonna Cove Welcome Wagon.


Neil Cameron was the first one that was willing to come talk to me.


We got along well enough, but he's not somebody I would want to hang out with.


It turns out that Gabriel Green and Samantha Cordial are an item.


A guy with red hair walked by my lot, giving me a chance to escape from Neil.

Don't you love the romance hip swing?


As attractive as he was from far away, he really wasn't a looker up close. 
Actually, he is quite repulsive.


But one can never go wrong with having friends.


I'm not sure what I was thinking...Bad idea all the way.


Another young man walked by the lot.
Another redhead!


His name is Bruce Rauscher.

So things were going not so great, I turned away from the computer for a sec, and Bruce all of a sudden popped up right at the front of my screen.
I screamed.
Yeah...I messed up that one too.


Neil scares me sometimes...


While Neil stalked Bruce in the bathroom, I decided to make something for lunch.
I'm pretty sure that's what the Welcome Wagon really wanted in the first place anyways.


"I've heard rumors of a robot takeover brewing."
"That's nice dear."


Off at the edge of the lot, I noticed an old lady. 
I'd heard of them coming around before, but I'd actually never gotten to meet a gypsy matchmaker myself.
I eagerly ran off to meet her.


She was all ready to set me up with somebody, but I don't think she was happy with what I was able to give her.
"$16! That's it?? What do you take me for little girl?"
"Uh....That's all I have?"
"Damn Legacy Sims, stiffing me all the time."


Even tho I wasn't able to give her a lot of money, she was still willing to hook me up with a date.

 Awwww...isn't she so cute when she's excited??


The gypsy sent me Sullivan Zhang, a Family Sim. *shudder* 
Luckily for me, Family Sims are usually so desperate they are good for something.


Sullivan and I weren't the only ones enjoying the night as a chance for love.

 
The date ended well, not great, but better than ok. 


Once everybody left, I tried digging for treasure.


I didn't do so well with that either.
So far, my first day in my new home was a total bust on most levels.


My first day at work brought me home a promotion.


And a friend?


Another walk by, another number in my phonebook.


I was delighted to check my mail, expecting to see bills, and finding a love note sent to me by Sullivan. He rather enjoyed our date the night before.


He wanted to go out again, but I had plans to go and check out the town.
Maybe scope out some loves.


What is a conservative dress from the side and back, is total hotness from the front.
And the yellow is bright and amazing.


The first stop on my list of places to go was the Belladonna Cove Art Museum.


I'm pretty sure I chose the right place to start my night.
As I was talking to Vivian Cho, I noticed a man with red hair and some scruff walking up in the background.


I quickly learned that his name is Geoff Rutherford and he lived in an old mansion converted into an apartment complex only a couple blocks from the museum.


We hit it off immediately.


Oh yeah, we work very well together.




Geoff even agreed to go on a date with me after only having met him a little before.


We shared a healthy snicker at Bruce's expense.









The rest of our time went past in a blur.
Tho I do vaguely recall more than one townie staring at us over shoulders.

After our date at the Art Museum, I decided to really head out on the town.


On the recommendations of some Belladonna locals, I checked out Crypt O Nightclub in Downtown.
I think I remember there being a location out in "Downtown" Strangetown.

 The first thing I did was hit the dance floor.



 I know my dance moves aren't the greatest, but one gentleman actually said I was doing a good job.
I got his number and made intentions to commit to calling him back in a week.

 I decided to try out this Orbo thingy. It looks like something I would have found in the Beaker household.



It really didn't end well.


When I got home, it was strangely daylight out, so I decided to soak up some sun.


I tried lying down for a nap, but just as I was drifting off I heard the footsteps of a guest coming up to my bed.
I managed to catch up to my guest just before he left, and upon realizing that it was Geoff, I was overwhelmed.


I worked hard to get the skills for my next promotion.
But, I did manage to get a couple charisma skill points in.


With that next promotion, I did get some money saved up enough to put walls around my bed and a roof overhead. 
So, I haven't had a chance to paint yet, but I'm happy with what I've gotten so far.


Once Geoff was off of work, he stopped by my place, curious to see what I had accomplished since his last visit.


As we stood there, admiring my handiwork, and each other, I felt something overwhelming.
Something strange that I hadn't felt before, more powerful than the feelings I felt towards the others that I was romancing.
Whatever it is, it's a wonderful feeling.


With these new feelings in tow, things quickly progressed into the bedroom.


Geoff is so cute. He thinks I'm hot even when I'm on the toilet.


Unfortunately before Geoff had left for the night, I was regretting the sushi my boss had tossed at me for lunch.
 I came home from work with yet another promotion.
 Gordon, the gentleman I met at Crypt O Nightclub paid me a visit while I was at home.

Of course, there is only so much Gordon can do when Geoff walks by.
 
 

Another wonderful date with Geoff followed him dropping by.


I woke up in the middle of the night to a start. My belly had inexplicably grown from the day before.


Pregnancy, of course, leaves one with little to wear. Even tho I had only started growing overnight, I had already gotten too big to fit my normal clothes.
I ended up being able to find a couple tank tops, a pair of sweat pants, and a pair of baggy and rather large jeans.
I was exhausted upon my return from shopping and collapsed in bed.
By the time I woke the next morning, I had expanded in a huge manner once again.


I put the money I had in savings towards improving the house again.


I even managed to pull enough money together to get a very nice crib for the upcoming baby.


By doing a lot of the digging myself and by selling all of the treasures I found, I was able to fully enclose and even side the outside of the house to match the bath house that was originally on the property.


I still didn't have enough to full floor everything. 
Hopefully by the time the babe is crawling, I can get some proper flooring.
 

Yeah, not the most attractive, but in the middle of the night, sometimes the only thing you can do is stuff your face.

Seriously, wtf is it with Legacy Sims and giving birth in the damn bathroom?!?
Like really, wtf guys. Do you like poopy babies before they even make it out of the plumbbob??

After stuffing my face, I had begun to get a rumble in my tummy, almost like gas. 
I tried relaxing in a bubble bath, but that didn't help. 
As soon as I got out, I realized what it was. 
I was in labor, and it was coming fast. The baby decided it was time to come before I even had a chance to make it to the phone to call for help.

 Baby #1: Ashlyn
 Ashlyn has skintone 1, with Ellia's brown eyes and black hair.

 Baby #2: Andrew
 Andrew has skintone 2 (I believe), with Ellia's brown eyes and black hair.
 Yup...
 Fun Stuff right?
 Baby #3: Amelia
Amelia has skintone 3, with Ellia's brown eyes and black hair.
After their births, I could hardly believe that I had carried three to full term, without even knowing!
I managed to scrape together some extra money and made plans to visit the Re-Use It store first thing in the morning. The beautiful, brand new crib would have to be returned.
For now, I swaddled the babes up and put them in places that I hoped they would be safe.

Well guys, I hope you enjoyed the chapter!!! Poor Andrew got his head stepped on by mom there when she was holding up Amelia. Till Next Time, Happy Simming!
Shan :D

No comments:

Post a Comment