Friday, April 10, 2015

Happy Trails: Trailerhood

Music's playing up and down the block
Mostly Christian, blues, country, folk and southern rock
It's a little piece of paradise way out here in the woods
There's always something going on down in the trailerhood

Toby Keiths' Trailerhood 


Welcome friends to the Happy Trails Trailer Park, or what will soon be! Right now, it's a lonely single trailer way off by the edges of Strangetown. Let's go have a looksie at our new friend.

"I'm not turning around. I already know what you're doing to me."
No you don't. You could be living the life of luxury.
"The life of luxury on a dirt road? In the desert? Hah, I don't think so."

Everybody say hello to Simme! Yup, Sim Shan is going to be the subject of torture for our delight.
For those that don't know, SimShan is a Family Sim with the standard Libra personality. Her turn ons are: Unemployed and Greatcook (for this challenge specifically)
Turn off: Hardworker

Hey Shan, why don't you turn around and check out your cushy new digs?


"I hate you."
Look at how nice I am, I got you a cute two bedroom trailer with an easel.
"Yeah, but where is the bathroom??"
Oh that...
 
  Well, you didn't have enough money to afford a real water hook up, so I kinda illegally tapped into the pipes. So it's outside. Your kitchen sink is hooked up to it too.
"What did you spend all my money on??"
Don't you like your kitchen floor? I thought it was cute, it should hide the roaches well.
 
 "I want a bathroom with walls goddamn it."
That's a good life goal. You should aim for it.
"Go away. Both of you."
OK, I will let you crap in peace.

"Hi, would either of you like to save me from this hell?"
Stop being so dramatic. They're both playables, you're outta luck anyways.








Cue the standard first day welcome wagon shenanigans. Seriously, Nervous? 
"You refuse to rescue me."
This is the first time I've played this hood!
 
 Ah the matchmaker. Anybody who knows me knows that my sims are a superstitious bunch and believe that any marriage made outside of her services are doomed to fail.

"$20...You've got to be kidding me. This isn't a charity hunny."
"It's all I have and for some silly reason my creator threatens me harm if I don't meet my lover thru you."
"Freakin legacy sims. I'm about to put up a required minimum."

"Yada yada, crystal ball, lover, person, cheap bitch, legacy match."
Being cheap hasn't failed me yet.

She Lives!! The magic of the crystal ball has brought the ever mysterious Bella Goth.

They hit it off really well.




Really, really well in fact.

So well in fact that it ended up here.

Yeah, we all knew where it was going.

Obligatory nearly naked kiss pic. Might as well say this now, Bella decided she was really super happy living in a turquoise blue trailer off a dirt road and moved it with SimShan.

"Laaaaa!" 
"Oh Bella." *giggles*

"Shannon, while I don't fear it, will you be my bride?"
"Yes!!!!!"
Little do they know....

And that I think this is where I'm going to end this chapter before it gets too long!
Anyways, coming in the next couple chapters:
Babies, Smell, Roaches and more!

Hope you guys have a great day!!


2 comments:

  1. I love your trailer trash legacy!!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It's been a blast to play. Btw, I looked it up Candi, you DO get more points for each illegitimate child than legitimate!

      Delete