Monday, June 8, 2015

Happy Trails: Chicken Fried

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most
Not where you live, what you drive or the price tag on your clothes
There's no dollar sign on a peace of mind, this I've come to know
So if you agree, have a drink with me,
Raise your glasses for a toast

"Chicken Fried" by Zac Brown Band


Why hello there!! Long time no see my friends! I know, I've been a tad MIA lately but, I come baring gifts! Last time we visited our lovely little trailer family we were met with some Bella Breakdowns, Shan can't cook, the Mom's apparently don't sleep enough and the roaches have lit the flames of war! With that delightful little recap, it's time to move forward, I took like 400 pics the first year, there's still a lot of ground to cover.

"bwababa baba babubabwa"
"bwahuh...bubwa"

Yeah...I dunno either.

These two are soooo cute!! Love how close they are.

Well...I mean when your mom's are constantly passed out in pee puddles you need somebody. 

 "They're everywhere out here!"
Maybe you should clean up?
"Why are they everywhere out here?"

"Men, they've taken out the third division. Has anybody heard from the 12th unit?"
"I've got bad news sir..."
"By God Wallaby, you mean to tell me they got Wilson?"
"..."
"Wilson!!! You will be avenged my friend. You will be avenged."
It's birthday day! 
First up was Bobbi Jo and I totally forgot to get a pic of it.

 Bella, having a momentary lapse of insanity, helped out by growing up first Toby.

And then Reba. I love the short hair on her, I think I'll keep it.

Shan however...


Had some issues helping Earl...

All turned out well, tho I'm not sure how these children learned how to read. Never did see either mom ever pick up a book.
Bobbi Jo is proving to the world that she can do better than SimShan and has already maxed out on cooking skill! Thank you very much cooking pot toddler toy.
"Ohhhhh...
Back To School
Back To School
To Prove To Dad That I'm Not A Fool
I've Got My Lunch Packed Up,
My Boots Tied Tight,
I Hope I Don't Get In A Fight
Ohhhh...
Back To School
Back To School
Back To School..."

And the kids are off to get learned!

"Shoo flee! Hello! I can't get to my keg! I can't function without my keg."
Don't blame me, I didn't build the fence.
"Get rid of it!"
Nahhh.


"You were right commander, the dark haired one cannot function without access to her 'juice.' She is practically falling apart."
"Of course I'm right Private. Now, get back to base and rest your bones."
"Yes sir."

I wonder what they're planning...

"You know, I heard some voices outside. I think it's the roaches."
"Mmmmf mmm fff"
"You should probably take time to breathe."
"I think you need to see the doctor again...You're going crazy."
"I'm telling you, the roaches are out to get us."
"Naaaaahhhh."

"Hey, come here and hold this baby."


Soooo, yeah, look. 5 of them.
 These are babies:
Carl
George
Garth
Johnny
Trace

Trace is the one chilling my himself in the main room...poor kid.




These two are smart and escaped the house while those two were birthing.

The property's fishing hole is a great little spot to spend a dreary day. Both of these kids have gold fishing badges in no time.

"Must find roach home base. Must destroy all roaches."

While Bella is outside digging holes all over the yard, Shan is inside painting up a storm for the upcoming yard sale.
Being that the kids are starting to get older, I put these nifty little beds in both ends of the room, giving room to house them all while taking up no room! Yay!

And look, the younger ones are growing up!
First up is Ms. Reba!

And then Mr. Toby, who decided his haircut made his head look funny. Too bad.

"So...Sleepy...Must...Get...Toddleheads....to......bed..."
Being mom to 9 kids is tough!!

*snore*
 And btw, she is preggos again. That makes pregnancy #7.

Where's Bella might you ask?
Well...

She's right here.
"zzzz....roaches...zzzz...out to get me...zzzz....bombs needed....zzzz"

*shhh*
We should let them get some sleep. Till next time guys!

The point breakdown:
+1  for every wedding party in the main house
 +2  for every heir that marries while they or their spouse are showing a baby bump
 +2  for each legitimate pregnancy (x7)
+10  for every 6 x 20 trailer on the lot
Point total: 27


No comments:

Post a Comment